Cursor by itdoesnotexist.com ~*Exaggerated & Nonsensical*~: <div align="left">everyone, say hi to......</div>

:The current mood of evil_jia at www.imood.com

Thursday, July 14, 2005

everyone, say hi to......

1. Celene !!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
grrr... damn that freaking pimple on my face!!!


Celene was the very first person i knew in anderson, and she was the one who initiated the conversation. A great friend she has been throughout my four years in anderson, and even thereafter. We were the princess (haha!) in our sec2 arts class, 'coz we always took our own sweet time to stroll into class, totally pissing the teacher off! That was really funny. and she refused to let us sit together 'coz we would be happily having our own chitchats. We ogled at boys together, defied teachers (Ms tang was the worst, rem?!), skipped PE lessons, had our share of quarrel, and more great times together! The very first year in anderson, Celene got me a cake (one whole cake) for my birthday, and there were only TWO of us!!! thank goodness Janice 'tagged' along, and we ate the cake behind J8! haha. that was a very memorable birthday i had! somehow we kinda drifted apart after secondary school 'coz we went to different JCs. hmmm but i still remember during year one, i often go to your place for a swim! yea, celene's the one who got me interested in swimming and tanning! uh huh. so why did i stop going over???? *still pondering* anyway, celene's the kind who manages to stir up my mind to think about some issues seriously. like yesterday, the boyfriend issue. hence i always look forward and cherish the lil' meet-ups we have. yeeeaaap! we're gonna meet again next week! (janice!! are you back from taiwan?!?!) oh yea, celene's also the poetic kind. she always has her way with words, composing beautiful poems that could reflect her feelings clearly. that's definitely something i can never do. so celene, if you're reading this now, please pardon me for my limited use of vocab. btw, maybe you wanna start a blog too to post your poems online??? haha.

gee... celene and i had cakes from secret recipe yesterday...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
yummy... my NY cheese cake, and celene's rocky mountain!
cheeze choc was out of stock!!!



2. my new Handphone !!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
yipeeeeeeeeeee! my new Panasonic X800 !

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


geeZ... actually the longer i looked at my phone, the more i think it looks like a toy. and i think it's ugly. haa


is the phone good???

i would say i prefer my previous phone, Sony Ericsson T610, better.

this new phone is... toooooooooo slow. the picture folder takes forever to access, and the phone gives me a very laggy feel.

i tried to install Panasonic X800 PC Software Suite into my comp, but i have no idea how to work on it!
JEFFREY!!!!! i neeeeeeeed yourrrrrrrrrrrr HELP!!!

and i realised there's something wrong with the phone. a normal sms would allow up to 160 characters in a single sms, am i right? but for mine, it's only 70 characters for a single sms!!! wtf... so if you receive a really short and crammed and incoherent sms from me, you know what's the prob.


let me introduce Balloon Headed Boy!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
hehe one of the games in my phone.


spent about 350 bucks (including a 256MB miniSD card) on this phone. Know what?!?! this is the first time i'm paying for a new phone myself. *beams proudly* Daddy says he'll sponsor a hundred bucks. that means i'm in debt of 250bucks!! and i'm gonna spend almost $150 (shhhhhhhhhhhhhh...) on ebay! someone please kill meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............................
i've no choice but to offer myself to my mum for 30 bucks a day, starting next week. hey that's cheap labour, okay! yea, so i'll be MIA next week. Celeneeeeeeee... can we meet in the evening next week?!?!?! let's meet on tuesday! it's waffles day on tues!!

oh no... i'm still gonna be damn broke.
i'm gonna be broke for my birthday... boohoohoosobsobzsniffsniffz
no beauty treatments for my birthday... spa and manicure... poof!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

Cake for two, or three, sounds just right to me. You just had to show the cheesecake pic, didn't you. I can almost taste it. Happy birthday!

http://birthday-ideas.blogspot.com/

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home