Cursor by itdoesnotexist.com ~*Exaggerated & Nonsensical*~: i need to blog......

:The current mood of evil_jia at www.imood.com

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

i need to blog......

hmmmmmmmmm........


issue #1

My phone's dying soon... i just dropped it. Damnit! and it shut itself down for 30 min... sobsobz... i think that's the end of it...

=(


issue #2

I'm peeling. yea, i got sunburnt. i guess i need a second dose of tan, to even out the ugly patches... will that help??? my arms are really awful now...

=(


issue #3

I bought my level 3 japanese textbooks today. so i guess that means i'm gonna continue with my nihongo next sem. but i'm not even sure myself. what if it continues to pull my grades down??? is it worth it? i'm really really keen on speaking fluent nihongo, but i'm sure i won't take it seriously if i were to take lessons from outside...

=(


issue #4

Parry Primary School's gonna merge with another school and move outta its special location. shannn, i know you're gonna be very sad toooo... Parry has brought us many many special memories and special friends (though everyone has separated already...). i'm sooooooooooooooooooo sad when my aunt told me the bad bad news... and for those of you who have no idea how famous and special parry is, parry has this really big field (i remember how we used to play catching, zero point, chase after boys, splash water on one another, and PE, of course, on the big big field!). and there was this rice advertisement by kit chan, it was filmed there. anyone remember??? sighhh....

=(




hey shannn, join me in singing our beloved school song!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We, to Parry belong
Let's build a spirit strong
Committed let us be
To Parry Primary


Our dear Parry Primary
We shall honour thee
We will work with the Parry bond
A bond ever strong
Our name we will uphold
With loyalty untold
Our name we will uphold
With loyalty untold
We are many, we are also one
With true unity we can get things
done



wOw!

and parry's really pretty now!!






issue #5

Grrrrrrrrrrr.... celene's not meeting me tmr!!!! gonna postpone again to next weeeeeeek!

=(

not a bad thing actually... i've been feeling very lazy to get outta my house... i'm gonna rot again tmr!!!


issue #6

I've been seeing batty moth for three consecutive days. i know that must mean something! okay, i'm gonna buy 4D tmr...


;)


issue #7

Ooh lala~~ karaoke singing on thurs!!! any tips on how to improve singing??? kumie, please teach me the right way to sing gwen stefani's songs?????




"Let me hear you say, this shit is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
This shit is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
Again, the shit is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
This shit is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
Cause I ain't no hollaback girl
I ain't no hollaback girl"



okay, i needa go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home